WEB BROWSER CERTIFICATES- UPDATE!
Make sure your browser certificates have been updated with LAUSD's certificates on EVERY DEVICE!!
Click on the website: http://achieve.lausd.net/InstallCert (Or copy and paste the link into your specific browser)
- Find the link for the browser you have on your computer/device (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.).
- Click the link provided and follow ITD's directions to install.
- Repeat the process for EACH browser program you have. (Ex. if you have Explorer and Safari on your computer, you need to do this process twice; once for each browser separately.)
- Remember to repeat this process for your desktops, laptops, and iPads.
Every Kid in a Park
Click to Get Your Pass
Sign in to one of the following sites:
Target Classroom Wish List
Learn more about Teacher List and Watch video
Create a Classroom Wish List
Log In to Classroom Wish List
Login to Symphony Math
Smarter Balanced (SBAC) Resources
Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium (SBAC) is the new electronic achievement test for our 3rd-5th grade students.
California Science Center PD- CSC Liaisons
Decoding PD- Nadine and Patty
www.spellcity.com, www.upperelementarysnapshots.com, www.ldonline.org, www.vd-pd91.k12.ld.8us, www.npinternal.org, www.blog.maketaketeach.com, www.teachingchannel.org, www.readingrockets.org, www.fcrr.org, www.readingandwritingproject.org
High Frequency Words
Sophia and Flor presented on helping students learn High Frequency Words. Here are the links:
Sight Word Readers:
- PAST LEXIA CERTIFICATES: The following information describes how to print past Lexia certificates (teacher must write in names). From the blue menu on left of home screen, select Resources. Choose Resource Materials from Lexia Reading Core5 section. Scroll down to Student Achievement. From the left side "Lexia Reading Core5 Achievement Certificates" select the language, level, and view pdf. Voila! The certificate appears. Print (remember to lower the ink quality).
- Physical Education Model Content Standards
- SMART Downloads
- SMART Notebook collaborative learning software
- Version 11.4
- ASCS Help Desk